LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL BONE CHINA PORCELAIN TEA CUP PETROPOL BALLET PERI 220 ml/7.4 fl.oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-41038
- Availability: In Stock
- Decal technique is used for the Feathers Tea Cup and saucer. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Cup measures: Capacity 220 ml/7.4 fl.oz; Cup measures: L 10.2 cm, W 8.4 cm, H 5.5 cm/L 4", W 3.3", H 2.2;
- Saucer measures: D 14.7 cm, H 2.6 cm/D 5.8", H 1"
- Produced since 2009.
Story: La Péri (English: The Peri) is a 1912 ballet in one act by French composer Paul Dukas, originally choreographed by Ivan Clustine and first performed in Paris, about Iskender (the name of Alexander the Great in Persian) searching for immortality and his encounter with a mythological Peri. It was premiered on April 22, 1912.