LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL PORCELAIN CREAMER MILK JAR MAGIC GARDEN 120 Ml 4.1 Oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-44128
- Availability: In Stock
- Overglaze decal is used for the Magic Garden Creamer. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- The milk jar crreamer measures: L 10.4 cm, W 7 cm, H 9 cm. Capacity 120 ml/4.1 fl.oz/L 4.1", W 2.8", H 3.5".
- Prodiced since 2021.
The Magic Garden tea set service, created in collaboration between the Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory and the famous designer Sergei Sysoev, reflects the philosophy of floral symbolism and Russian estate architecture of the 19th century. The elements of the service, combining the external static nature of architecture and the internal dynamics of the flower, allow you to move in space and time.
The chiaroscuro of each image is accentuated by the relief decor of the details of the garden decoration. Garlands and rosettes, leaves of a tropical plant - acanthus, decorating the capitals of the orders, are made using the engraving technique - they seem to have moved from cold architecture to the finest bone china.
The tulip flower expresses the whole world of feelings, endows the moments of life with renewal and calm contemplation. Historically decorating not only gardens, but also expensive textiles, the tulip is especially close to Sergei Sysoev: the author repeatedly refers to its image in his collections.
Each piece of the service created at the Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory, the oldest industrial and commercial enterprise in St. Petersburg and Russia, has its own individual pattern. This artistic strategy creates limitless variety in serving. In addition, in the service for six persons, there are two versions of the teapots, which allows you to simultaneously serve different types of tea for your dinner or tea party.