ECO ORGANIC NATURAL RUSSIAN SIBERIAN HONEY BUCKWEAT
- Brand:: Organic Altai Honey
- Product Code: HNY-7015
- Availability: In Stock
Discover the health benefits of Russian Siberian Buckweat Natural Honey, one of the oldest sweeteners on earth. Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance produced by bees. It is really a healthy food that should be in your kitchen right now.
Due to the high content of protein and iron in buckwheat honey, it has amazing healing properties: it renews the blood, cleanses the vascular bed, promotes the regeneration of damaged tissues, stimulates the bone marrow, and increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood. The rich mineral and vitamin composition allows the use of buckwheat honey for the treatment of beriberi, hypertension. It has been established that, in combination with preparations, buckwheat honey is active in radiation sickness.
Features of the product:
- 100% natural honey.
- Weight: 250 grams/8.5 ounces.
- Packed in glass jar.
- Produced in Atai Krai. This region of Siberia is extremely important due to its ecological purity.
- Shelf life 24 months, storage at tempreture up to +20C/+68F
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: Proteins - 0.4 g, Fats - 0 g, Carbohydrates - 76.4 g.
Energy value: 307 kcal
Here are 10 benefits of honey:
- Prevent cancer and heart disease
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal.
- Increase athletic performance
- Reduces a cough and throat irritation
- Balance the 5 elements
- Blood sugar regulation
- Heal wounds and burns
- Strengthen the immune system
Be aware: Although honey is often used as natural treatment for a variety of ailments, some individuals can develop an allergic reaction to it.
Tags: ECO Honey, ORGANIC Honey, NATURAL Honey