ECO ORGANIC NATURAL RUSSIAN SIBERIAN HONEY TAIGA
- Brand:: Organic Altai Honey
- Product Code: HNY-7016
- Availability: In Stock
Discover the health benefits of Russian Siberian Natural Honey, one of the oldest sweeteners on earth. Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance produced by bees. It is really a healthy food that should be in your kitchen right now.
Honey from the nectar of flowering taiga trees, shrubs and herbs. It has a pleasant taste, good nutritional and medicinal properties. Source of vitamins and minerals for the body.
Features of the product:
- 100% natural honey.
- Weight: 250 grams/8.5 ounces.
- Packed in glass jar.
- Produced in Atai Krai. This region of Siberia is extremely important due to its ecological purity.
- Shelf life 24 months, storage at tempreture up to +20C/+68F
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: Proteins - 0.4 g, Fats - 0 g, Carbohydrates - 76.4 g.
Energy value: 307 kcal
Here are 10 benefits of honey:
- Prevent cancer and heart disease
- Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-fungal.
- Increase athletic performance
- Reduces a cough and throat irritation
- Balance the 5 elements
- Blood sugar regulation
- Heal wounds and burns
- Strengthen the immune system
Be aware: Although honey is often used as natural treatment for a variety of ailments, some individuals can develop an allergic reaction to it.
Tags: ECO Honey, ORGANIC Honey, NATURAL Honey, RUSSIAN Honey, SIBERIAN Honey