LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL BONE CHINA PORCELAIN COFFEE MUG IDYLL 1950S FASHION BLUE DRESS 400 Ml/14.1 Fl.Oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-44328
- Availability: In Stock
SEE ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THIS COLLECTION
Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea or coffee with the Lomonosov Imperial Bone China Porcelain 1950s Fashion: Blue Dress Tea Mug on Idyll form. This nice Tea Mug is made of porcelain by Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory in St-Petersburg, Russia. The cup set will be a perfect gift for tea and coffee lovers and a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
The time of the "Soviet Thaw" opened a new page in the history of our country and the domestic fashion industry. Feminine silhouette, wasp waist and fluffy skirt - a desirable image for fashionistas of those years. A new collection of tea mugs from the Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Tatyana Chapurgina presents girls in formal dresses, casual clothes and even a work suit of that era.
- Overglaze polychrome decoration is used for the Old Fashon Mug. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Cup capacity 400 ml/14.1 oz.
- Produced since 2023.
Tags: Pattern: 1950S_FASHION, Painter: T.Chapurgina, Form: Idyll