LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL BONE CHINA PORCELAIN ESPRESSO CUP SET MAY BALLET CINDERELLA 165 ml/5.6 fl.oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-43604
- Availability: In Stock
Collectors of porcelain drinkware would love to get their hands on the Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Espresso / Coffee Cup Cinderella Ballet. This nice espresso set is made of bone china porcelain by Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory in St-Petersburg, Russia. It goes without saying that this cup and saucer set would add great value to any collection and would make any owner proud.
- The Cinderella Ballet Espresso Cup and saucer are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- The set includes 3 items: 1 espresso cup, 1 saucer, 1 cake dessert plate.
- Cup measures: Cup measures: Capacity 165 ml/5.6 fl.oz; L 8 cm, W 6.8 cm, H 7.7 cm/L 3.1", W 2.7", H 3";
- Saucer measures: D 12.1 cm, H 2 cm/D 4.8", H 0.8"
- Cake Plate measures: D 15.5 cm/D 5.9"
- Produced since 2017.
Story: Cinderella (Russian: Золушка, Zolushka; French: Cendrillon) Op. 87, is a ballet composed by Sergei Prokofiev
to a scenario by Nikolai Volkov. It is one of his most popular and
melodious compositions, and has inspired a great many choreographers
since its inception. The piece was composed between 1940 and 1944. Part
way through writing it Prokofiev broke off to write his opera War and Peace. The premiere of Cinderella was conducted by Yuri Fayer on November 21, 1945 at the Bolshoi Theatre, with choreography by Rostislav Zakharov and Galina Ulanova
in the title role. Cinderella is notable for its jubilant music, lush
scenery, and for the comic double-roles of the step-sisters.