LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL BONE CHINA PORCELAIN ESPRESSO CUP SET MAY BALLET GISELLE 165 ml/5.6 fl.oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-43464
- Availability: In Stock
Collectors of porcelain drinkware would love to get their hands on the Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Espresso / Coffee Cup Giselle Ballet. This nice espresso set is made of bone china porcelain by Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory in St-Petersburg, Russia. It goes without saying that this cup and saucer set would add great value to any collection and would make any owner proud.
- The Giselle Ballet Espresso Cup and saucer are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- The set includes 3 items: 1 espresso cup, 1 saucer, 1 cake dessert plate.
- Cup measures: Cup measures: Capacity 165 ml/5.6 fl.oz; L 8 cm, W 6.8 cm, H 7.7 cm/L 3.1", W 2.7", H 3";
- Saucer measures: D 12.1 cm, H 2 cm/D 4.8", H 0.8"
- Cake Plate measures: D 15.5 cm/D 5.9"
- Produced since 2004.
ADD BEAUTIFUL COFFEE SPOON SETS
Story: Giselle, originally titled Giselle, ou les Wilis 'Giselle, or The Wilis'), is a romantic ballet ("ballet-pantomime") in two acts, and is considered a masterwork in the classical ballet performance canon. It was first performed by the Ballet du Théâtre de l'Académie Royale de Musique at the Salle Le Peletier in Paris, France on 28 June 1841, with Italian ballerina Carlotta Grisi as Giselle. The ballet was an unqualified triumph. Giselle became hugely popular and was staged at once across Europe, Russia, and the United States.
Tags: Pattern: Ballet, Painter: L.Tsvetkova, Form: May, Form designer: E.Krimmer, Bone China Porcelain Coffee Cup, Coffee Cup on May Form, 3 pc cup set