LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL BONE CHINA RARE PORCELAIN ESPRESSO CUP MAY SCHEHERAZADE PALACES 165 ml/5.6 fl.oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-4491
- Availability: In Stock
RARE COLLECTIBLE CUPS COLLECTION
Collectors of porcelain drinkware would love to get their hands on the Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Espresso / Coffee Cup May Scheherazade Palaces. This nice espresso set is made of bone china porcelain by Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory in St-Petersburg, Russia. It goes without saying that this cup and saucer set would add great value to any collection and would make any owner proud.
- The Scheherazade Palaces Espresso Cup and saucer are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: bone china porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Cup measures: Capacity 165 ml/5.6 fl.oz; L 8 cm, W 6.8 cm, H 7.7 cm/L 3.1", W 2.7", H 3";
- Saucer measures: D 12.1 cm, H 2 cm/D 4.8", H 0.8"
- Produced since 1971.
ADD BEAUTIFUL COFFEE SPOON SETS
Tags: Pattern: May Vorobievskiy, Painter: A.Vorobiebskiy, Form: May, Form designer: E.Krimmer, Bone china Teacup, Teacup on May form, Teacup 165 ml/5.6 oz, Collectible Cup