LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL PORCELAIN COVERED STEEP MUG AND SAUCER COBALT NET 380 ml 12.6 oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-4945
- Availability: In Stock
SEE ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THIS PATTERN
- Underglaze decal with handpainting elements is used for the Cobalt Net Covered Mug and saucer. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Mug measures L 11.2 cm, W 8.5 cm, H 9.8 cm/ L 4.4", W 3.3", H 3.9"; Capacity 380 ml/12.6 fl.oz.
- Saucer measures D 16 cm, H 2.5 cm / D 6.3", H 1" .
The best steeping process can be achieved if you use Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Cobalt Net Mug. The top cover helps you keeping boiled water hot for a long time, so the tea is infused much better! This nice Covered Mug is made of porcelain by Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory in St-Petersburg, Russia. The mug will be a perfect gift for tea and coffee lovers and a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
Tags: Pattern: Cobalt Net, Painter: A.Yatskevich, Form: Snowy Morning, Form designer: M.Sorokin, Hard Porcelain Mug, Covered Cup on Snowy Morning form