LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL PORCELAIN COVERED STEEP MUG AND SAUCER COBALT NET 250 ml/8.45 fl.oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-4699
- Availability: In Stock
SEE ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THIS PATTERN
- The Cobalt Net Covered Mug and saucer are HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Mug measures L 12 cm, W 9.3 cm, H 7.4 cm/ L 4.7", W 3.7", H 2.9"; Capacity 8.45 oz/250 ml.
- Saucer measures D 14.6 cm, H 2.3 cm / D 5.7", H 0.9" .
The best steeping process can be achieved if you use Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Cobalt Net Mug. The top cover helps you keeping boiled water hot for a long time, so the tea is infused much better! This nice Covered Mug is made of porcelain by Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory in St-Petersburg, Russia. The mug will be a perfect gift for tea and coffee lovers and a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.
Tags: Pattern: Cobalt Net, Painter: A.Yatskevich, Form: Gift-2, Form designer: S.Yakovleva, Hard Porcelain Mug, Covered Cup on Gift-2 form