LOMONOSOV IMPERIAL PORCELAIN COFFEE LATTE HOT CHOCOLATE MUG LOMONOSOV BRIDGE 360 ml/12.2 fl.oz
- Brand:: Lomonosov Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Product Code: TW-43893
- Availability: In Stock
Underglaze decal technique is used for the Bridges of Petersburg Coffee Mug and saucer. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article - 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Mug measures L 12.5 cm, W 9.6 cm, H 9.5 cm/ L 4.9", W 3.8", H 3.7"; Capacity 12.2 oz/360 ml.
- Saucer measures D 16 cm, H 2.5 cm / D 6.3", H 1" .
Produced since 2020.
About Design: More about sightseeings in Saint-Petersburg pictured on Lomonosov Porcelain you may learn here
Lomonosov Bridge across the Fontanka River is the best preserved of towered movable bridges that used to be typical for Saint Petersburg in the 18th century.
The original Tchernyshov Bridge, measuring 63 metres long by 14,7 metres wide, was constructed between 1785 and 1787. During the mid-19th century industrialization other bridges had their towers removed to facilitate traffic, but Tchernyshov Bridge retained the original appearance, with four rusticated Doric pavilions with small domed caps. Its movable middle section of wood was replaced by a metal one in 1912. The bridge was renamed after Mikhail Lomonosov in 1948.